Watch Makeup Tutorials

I was talking to one of my best friend's from high school the other day and we were on the topic of makeup.
She said, "I was talking to somebody about your makeup the other day and I told them it was funny because you used to never wear makeup and now you do all of our makeup!"
I had never really thought about that, but it's so true. I used to NEVER wear makeup. I hated it. It wasn't until I got into college that I started being more interested in makeup, and now I've been asked to do people's makeup for weddings and formal events.
I have to thank makeup tutorials for that. I watch them all the time!! I could spend hours a day watching different YouTuber's techniques.
I highly recommend watching makeup tutorials if you're trying to get better at makeup. I'm still not the best at it, but I enjoy doing it!

Just be prepared to spend money, because watching them will make you want to go out and buy all sorts of makeup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Asking Me Why I'm Still Single

Love Your Body

TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL!!!