TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL!!!

If there is only one piece of advice I could give a somebody younger than me it would be to travel as much as possible while you can. Any chance you can go on a random road trip or go to another country, DO IT!!!
Don't ever pass up the opportunity. I understand that it can get expensive, but there are places to go and ways to travel that are affordable.
I was lucky enough to receive a great job when I transferred to JSU. So travelling for me is a little easier.
I scare my mom half to death just going on random road trips alone. I've picked up and went to Rome, Georgia to watch a baseball game, drove to Starkville, Mississippi to see my friend Olivia, and I drove down to Panama City Beach this summer to hang out with friends. If something would've happened to me nobody would've known.
I've been to the Bahamas where we got to shop for purses on the black market, see the Queen's staircase, and snorkel with the fishes in the clearest water I've ever seen.
I've been to Mexico where I saw the Mayan Ruins, stuck my feet in a sink hole that had little fish that ate the dead skin off your feet (hahaha ew), and rode horses down the beach.
There are so many more places I want to see and I will see them. I encourage everyone to travel as often as they can. Everybody needs a break from school or reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Asking Me Why I'm Still Single

Love Your Body